Friday, March 30, 2012

Jared: Reflections


Jared Villanueva
3/30/12
Reflections Of The Week

Day 1: Academy of Science

One of my favorite parts of the museum was going into the rainforest because even though it was really humid I still had a great time there. As I was going to the top of the rainforest and seeing all the butterflies it seemed as if there was an endless supply of butterflies, also all the different types of insects and frogs it was really interesting and I got to learn a lot. I also really liked the food there was such a variety I couldn’t decide what I wanted but I ended up getting the chicken with fries it was delicious, one of the best meals I’ve had in a while. Overall had a really good time that day it was filled with a lot of fun and excitement.

Day 2: Exploratorium

This day was an ok day it was supper windy and it almost broke my umbrella but it was still a fun day. One of the things that I liked was playing with the black sand, no matter how much I moved it or pulled it; it still stayed in one piece and didn’t fall apart. I also liked playing the meteor orbiting around the earth arcade game. the objective was to orbit around the earth without leaving its atmosphere and the more you stayed in the more points you get. I was glued to it I played for 20 minutes until we had to go. There were so many things to do I couldn’t even get to all of it and I found a lot of them interesting one last thing that I found really interesting was a booth were you hear a sound and you have to guess what it is, some of them sounded familiar but ended up being something else.

Day 3: Aquarium of the Bay

This was the best day out of the whole day it was really sunny and really fun. The one thing that I liked about the aquarium was the touch pool it was the first time I got to touch a sting ray and a shark they felt really slimy but it was still really cool and  got to feel starfishes some of them were really squishy and some were really hard. But the best part of the whole trip was going to the mirror maze at pier 39 it was really fun and really cheap. I went with Dana, paloma, and McCaine we were playing hide and seek for most of the time and after that we went to go eat at a seafood restaurant and had a great meal. The last thing we did before we left was go eat mini doughnuts they were delicious and it was a great way to end the day.


Day 4:  The Zoo

The last day was an ok day too. First we went to go watch the penguins being fed and its cool how they can swallow an entire fish. Then after we got to walk around and I stayed mostly where the monkeys were, some were just laying around and others seemed like they were doing gymnastics. Then after we went to go eat lunch even though I didn’t have money my friends were kind enough to share food with me and it was really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment