Friday, March 30, 2012

Paloma: Reflections


Reflection
Day 1- Academy of Science
We went to the Academy of Science for our first day. My favorite part of the museum is the food because they have a lot to choose from and it’s very delicious. There also was a bunch of different things to see like, aquariums, displays, and touching real insects. It was fun because after we got to walk around outside by the fountains which I thought was nice. My friends I got to play around and enjoy the trip.
Day 2- Exploratorium
The next day, we went to the Exploratorium. It was very interesting and had a lot to look at. The outside was already very marvelous and very eye catching view.  Jared, Dana, and I walked around and looked almost everything that had. Dana and I sat in a big cement round seat and if you talk you can hear the other person from across the room. We also got a little tour inside another room that had an echo which was pretty interesting. But my favorite part was the bus ride because it was fun because I sat with all my friends.
Day 3- Aquarium of the Bay
On the 3rd day we went to the Aquarium of the Bay at the pier. The aquarium was nice because I liked how they had the fish tank as a tunnel you go through. There was also a place where you can touch some see animals like, sharks, stink rays, and starfish. My favorite part was walking around to the different stores and going to the mirror maze for a long time. The food there was really good if you like sea food. But yeah I had the most fun on this trip out of all of them.
Day 4- San Francisco Zoo
Our last day we went to the zoo and it was barely crowed and not a lot of animals were there but eventually they all came out. We watched the penguins get feed and the grizzly bears. We also went to the petting zoo and fed the goats and sheep. We also played around a giant web you could climb on. But my favorite part was looking at the monkeys. They were really interesting and fun to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment